Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

being spoken for

Today, my Mistress gave me some good news, for which i have been waiting. I am now officially Hers - to use and play with as She sees fit. This was amazing news, and I have lived for this moment for so long that when  heard the news, I cried, I really cried. My whole being went up in flames - of exstacy. To be owned, to be claimed, to be in service of a Mistress, to whom you are dependent on for meaning, for  a reason to be alive. That is a pre and absolute feeling of self. I have found myself, found my calling, what would a calling be if a slave did not have that One to serve?

She is my body, she is my Soul, she is my desire. Her Word, is all I care to listen to. When she pronounced the words I wished to hear - "You're Mine, now", I felt a searing pain, a pain that came from an overwhelming joy. Overpowering, I felt I could not breathe for a second, I felt dizzy, a ringing in the eras. Impossible occurence, but when I realised that it was true, that She had claimed for Herself, there was pure joy, and a purer knowledge of who I was, and who i will always be. I may be married and lead a 'norma; vanilla life, but I will always be deep down a slave at heart, functioning only for the Pleasure of Mistress Amanda. To be reduced to such a level where the only thing that counts is the Command of my Mistress, that is something so hard to express in words. It is beyond words, this sensation, this state. Imagine that you look into the mirror and you see yourself. You see nothing but a reflection of yourself. It is not really who you are. You see a reflection, and you see what you want to see. You look in the mirror, and you see a beautiful person. Are you really beautiful, or is that what you wish people to see in you? Now, imagine walking towards the mirror and becoming the image in the mirror, becoming one with that reflection. An impossible state to be in, let alone to express that state in words. That is where I am, in a world beyond words, just sheer Spirit, enjoined with the most beautiful Spirit of All, my Mistress Amanda.

She has explained what I need to do with my wife. To please her orally, but making sure my manhood is not touched or handled by her, since it is now owned by Goddess Amanda. I am to edge everyday, but cum only once a week, on a Sunday, where I am allowed to make love to my wife.

Though today was a day full of surprises. She allowed me to cum with her. Yes, W/we both came, and that for me is the best example of a Union of Mistress and Her slave. I cherish this day, and pledge my undying devotion to Goddess Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment