Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sensual excess

I am a very sensual person, and I thrive on the purely sensual and erotic. Touches can drive me wild, the simplest softest lightest touches send me into a tailspin of desire and lust. The soft caress of the under side of my arm, or the inside of my thighs, the careless brush of the finger tips against my neck, the light graze of the finger nails up my back and down my buttocks cheeks, these make me hard instantly. Then there are the soft butterfly kisses that I like to receive and give, on the neck, on the wrist, between the breasts, on the under arms, or the clavicular bone, the little dip at the base of the neck in front, or the shoulder blade bone, such sensuous erogenous zones for me, even the arse crack, just before it descends down to the anus, are beautifully erotic places for me.
But as much as I love the soft touches, I also love the hard squeezes and grabs, the buttcks cheeks I love to grab and pul in all directions, exposing the anal ring, and slowly licking that ring, or mine being licked. Now, when my anal ring is licked I cum instantly. I have been known to cum instantly, and it doesn't even need to be penetrated. yes, I am a little bit of a slut.

But my real turn ons come when I am submissive, or made to submit to Someone. My balls tied up make me feel completely enslaved and slutty, completely on a heightened state of arousal. Some days I have gone to work having tied my balls up tight the whole day, and under my shirt a couple of clothes pins stuck to my nipples, sublime pain, blissful torture.

I detest a quick finish, but a long drawn one has me in a swoon for days. Mind fucks turn me on, and keep me completely docile and malleable. Torturing me mentally, humiliating me, denying me, get me into a frenzy from which I have no escape, and from which I do want to escape. It brings me to teas, but the pain , the psychological pain is what I thrive on, the constant reminder of my servitude, the constant reminder of my lowliness, and my complete reliance on the One for some sort of gratification - my body no longer mine to do as I please. That is the ultimate turn on.

Which slave will disagree with this? :)

2 comments: